- Plan which books of the series you want to read (you don’t have to read them all).
- Go to the A library is the hospital of the mind‘s site through October 10th and sign up on her Mr. Linky. Post your name and a link to your posting (not just your blog) that talks about the challenge (the permalink).
- Read the books from the series or whichever ones from the series you want to read!
- On October 31st, go back and link more your thoughts and postings about the series after reading some (or all) of the books.
- Visit the other blogs that are on the Mr. Linky list to see what everyone else has to say about their readings of the books. Happy Betsy-Tacy reading! I can’t wait to start!
After reading a kazillion posts lately about these certain books on the blogs, I have decided to participate in the Betsy-Tacy Reading Challenge, sponsored by A library is the hospital of the mind . . .
book club girl has been posting about Maud Hart Lovelace and her Betsy-Tacy series of books for quite a while now. You can access her Betsy-Tacy posts here.
Booking Mama has also has many posts about Betsy-Tacy if you peruse her blog.
–Maud Hart Lovelace from http://www.maudhartlovelace.org/
How to participate: