The rules for accepting this award:
- Thank and link to the person that gave you the award
- Pass this award on to some bloggers you’ve recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic
- Contact said blogs to let them know they’ve won
- State 7 things about yourself!
1. My interest in Ernest Hemingway and his friends from the 1920’s inspired me to start a blog, which I have enjoyed immensely. Learning about EH also inspired me to learn more about Cuba and the Cuban people. I also went Idaho in 2008 to attend the annual Hemingway Festival in Ketchum.
3. This year I have started to read Agatha Christie‘s mysteries in chronological order.
4. I have found that many authors are accessible via email and Facebook and many really love to chat about their books.
5. Al DiMeola was recently in Dallas for a concert that I missed due to SNOW.
6. I never get tired of visiting Washington, D. C. and have never been to New York City. I hope to remedy this situation soon.
I have chosen the following bloggers for this award: